What VOLINI is used for?
It is used to treat,
• Diseases of the locomotor system: rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylarthritis, osteoarthrosis of peripheral joints and spinal column, osteochondrosis with radicular syndrome, sciatica)
• Rheumatic damage to soft tissues (tenosynovitis, bursitis)
• Muscular pain of rheumatic or non-rheumatic origin
• Traumatic damage to soft tissues (due to sprains, bruises).
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
• are allergic reactions (Hypersensitivity) to diclofenac, methyl salicylate or other components of the formulation
• Suffer from asthma
• Have broken skin
Tell your doctor, if you are taking:
• Acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs lotion
• Aspirin cream
• Diclofenac may potentiate the action of drugs which induce photo sensitization
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
• Contact dermatitis- itching, redness, oedema of treated area of skin, papules, vesicles, peeling
• Generalized skin rash
• Allergic reactions
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not take this medicine after the expiry date
• Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
• Do not freeze